Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Awkward much? :)

Hello everyone! Forgive me, I haven't been home in 3 weeks, and so haven't had the time to sit down and write! :) But I did remember it was Wednesday and I will try and keep on top of that...


Awkward:

  • When your alone at the office and somebody walks in un-expected....Your just like "uhh, can I help you?"
  • Forgetting a person's name and it was an already awkward introduction.
  • Listening to music really loud and singing along and then realizing you're not alone! Whoops..


    Awesome:
  • Brothers. I am very blessed with 6 of them. I love the "in control" feeling I get around them. I know that they will always protect me, and they love me as much as I do them! :) :) :) (Of course, sisters are nice too!)
  • Cap' n Crunch cereal... There's nothing like it in the world! :-)
  • A good ol' country song that you haven't heard in years...
  • Having long talks with the 10 year old neighbor boy about saving Faith, and the affects of sin. And then him coming to visit a few weeks later and asking me "Do you think God loves me at all? Like, would He be okay with me being a Christian like you? " ....Yeah, I can't really explain what that meant to me... God does answer prayers.

Well, here we are closing in on the last part of October, and I already can't wait for snow! I absolutely love snow. Although, I don't particularily like the 2 months (Jan and Feb) inside, with not a whole lot to do. They say in my part of the country we are supposed to get a lot of snow this year. But it's looking like I won't be spending those months in the house all day long anymore!! (More about that later!...)
I hope you all have enjoyed this beautiful week. Blessings!


                                                                Love,
                                                                  Madelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment