Saturday, October 20, 2012

My love of writing...

Hello! So I am the kind of person who likes to write. But not quite in the sense that one might think. I like signing my name, and simply writing on paper. I especially like nice gel pens...And pens that write nice and smooth. It's like the funnest thing in the world! :)

paper clip binding
If you asked me what one thing I would like to do all day, it would probably be writing...like, just about anything!

Notebook Ideas ::  1.Goals Notebook  2.Blog Log  3.Quotes Journal  4.Favorite Recipes  5. Seasonal Art Journal  6.doodle practice book  7.'To Do' Daily notebook  8.Typography Practice  9.Inspiration Journal  10.Brainstorm Book  11.Journal Prompts  12.Rubber Stamp/Ink Pad Log  13.DIY Planner  14.Colour Journal  15.To Shoot/Photograph List Book  and more!   #journal
And I'm not normally the pinterest type. But when it comes to showing my handwriting...Well, you'd have more luck trying to make me hold a spider... :)
take to ca: small journal, pen, washi tape, and instax camera.  by madelyn * persisting stars, via Flickr
Whether it's just writing a small paragraph in cursive, or copying some Bible verses, I love writing!
Am I the only one? :)

                          Love,
                            Madelyn





No comments:

Post a Comment