Monday, November 26, 2012

Another cold day in November...

Hello everybody! So the current temperature is like -2*. Or at least, in the field it is. If you were to drive down main street you would see many familiar people bundled up in cover-alls, and hats. So what am I doing about it?
Sitting huddled up at my desk in a robe (Supposed to be doing school, but since I'm done for the rest of the week, what's five minutes?) with full intentions of walking downstairs and getting a cup of Earl Grey... Yep, this is totally from a Janette Oke book. :)


Anywho, since I would never take pictures of me in this robe, I'm going to have to rely on pinterest for our pictures today. :p Btw this is the first time I've ever been on pinterest!:)








I hope your not one of those poor people who have to work outside today. I hope you are one of those lucky people who get to sit inside and drink tea / coffee today. :) Either way, have a great week!


Love,
Madelyn









No comments:

Post a Comment