Friday, November 30, 2012

Piano lessons again!

Hi guys! So yesterday was my first piano lesson since April. I was pretty crazy excited! Not because I was a good player who missed lessons, no. Not at all. In all truth, you could probably set a cat on the piano and make it walk and it would STILL sound better then me. =) No, I was excited because piano lessons have always been a big deal for me. At first I didn't like playing very much. My older sister was a very good player, and I didn't care for quiet, delicate things. (At the age I started I still preferred to play in the mud and cracking walnuts open!)
But my mom was dedicated to making me over-come that. And so....finally,  I did. :)
Now playing the piano is one of my favorite things to do!!




This looks very much like my sister. ;)





Any-who-sie-what's-it, I'm super excited about lessons again! Although, we will only have 4 before Christmas break. But who cares? Do you play any instruments?

p.s. I just realized that one of my "cover pictures" so to speak is a picture of horses. And since I'm not a "horse" person, I would like to clarify that. You see, my brother took the picture. And I took the two on the side. I thought the picture was very pretty, and decided to use that! :) Not that I don't like horses, but I will leave that department to my sweet little sister. :)

Love,
Madelyn






No comments:

Post a Comment