Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Renaissance Festival!

Hello! I have been meaning to post these pictures for a while but never got around to it. This September my older sister took me and some of my siblings to The Renaissance Festival in Minnesota. We were gifted a few tickets and so decided to make a day of it! :)
I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures, and the ones that I did take didn't turn out amazing.
But we did have a great time, and we will definitely be going next year! :) Enjoy!



                                                                The view from in our car...


                                                                    Right outside the gate!


                                                                  The pop was really good too.

                                                My sister trying on some hair sticks before deciding to get 3! :)
                                                 



                                                     And my favorite part; we got to ride an elephant! :)


                                                   Like I said, lots to see. :)

The history behind a necklace I bought for my sister and key chain for an Irish friend. :)
                                                         And..... we're off!









I had never gone to a Renaissance Festival before, but now that I have, I can't wait for the next one! The drive was beautiful! the traffic was definitely something to take into account, but certainly worth it!

Did you go anywhere exciting this summer? I would love to hear all about it! :-)

Love,

Madelyn
                                  







No comments:

Post a Comment