Monday, October 1, 2012

Slate . . .

Hey everybody! Can you believe it's October already?! I still have it in my head that it's Just now September.
My little siblings just bought this new slate the other day. (They love buying them and using them all day long.) and asked if I could take pictures of it. They think it's funny watching me struggle trying to make a picture turn out, apparently...:p
Anyway, I only had a few moments and so only got 2 pictures, but I hope you like them. :)


I have a pretty busy month planned out and of course, new month resolutions. BUT, I did do well in September as far as that goes...So we'll see. Do you have anything special planned for October?

P.S. Apparently I deleted a post. Sorry about that. Don't know what I did. :-)

                                                                    Love,
                                            Madelyn





No comments:

Post a Comment